Sure, mages may be more prepared and do it for the right reasons... sometimes. But that doesn't change the fact that they're toying with dangerous powers, and when they fail, they fail big. And most times those failures reshape the world around them. Generaly in the form of a smoking crater. Or something with a lot of tentacles.
Well, Argus windell was a pretty good wizard, an Arcanologyst to be precise. He knows everything there is to know about ancient artifacts, but I guess an apocalypse unleashed in the middle of a war has a way to change your views on the whole u201cunveiling the mysteries of the universeu201d thing. So he retired, looking for peace and quiet.
But thatu2019s not easy to get in a world full of spike-haired buffoons who drag their giant swords around and mess things up with their chosen one complex. Specially when youu2019re trying to keep one of those dangerous devices out of the reach of their greasy heroic hands.
- Explore a world of possibilities in a fully-realized fantasy realm. And one of those world map things we used to love.
- Face huge bosses, dangerous foes, and angsty teenagers.
- Find tons of parodies and pop culture references. Let's see if you can recognise them all.
- Save the world. Sorta. Granted, it's a bit of a clichu00e9. But hey, it works.
- Unlock special abilities and upgrade basic combo movements with an all-powerful u201cfinal blowu201d-type move.
- Evade the cruel and overrated real world with a long single player campaign. Well, not as long as that one with the guy with the white hair, SURE, but we're an indie studio, dammit!