The Walking Dead is a five-part game series set in the same universe as Robert Kirkmanu2019s award-winning comic book series. Play as Lee Everett, a convicted criminal, who has been given a second chance at life in a world devastated by the undead. With corpses returning to life and survivors stopping at nothing to maintain their own safety, protecting an orphaned girl named Clementine may offer him redemption in a world gone to hell.
A continuing story of adventure horror spanning across 5 episodes:
- Episode 1 u2013 A New Day (Available Now)
- Episode 2 u2013 Starved for Help (Available Now)
- Episode 3 u2013 Long Road Ahead (Available Now)
- Episode 4 u2013 Around Every Corner (Available Now)
- Episode 5 u2013 No Time Left (Available Now)
- Based on Robert Kirkmanu2019s Eisner-Award winning comic book series, The Walking Dead allows gamers to experience the true horror of the zombie apocalypse
- A tailored game experience u2013 Live with the profound and lasting consequences of the decisions that you make in each episode. Your actions and choices will affect how your story plays out across the entire series.
- Experience events, meet people and visit locations that foreshadow the story of Deputy Sheriff Rick Grimes
- Meet Glenn before he heads to Atlanta, explore Hershelu2019s farm before Rick and his group of survivors arrive and before the barn becomes a notorious location in Walking Dead lore
- Youu2019ll be forced to make decisions that are not only difficult, but that will require you to make an almost immediate choice. Thereu2019s no time to ponder when the undead are pounding the door down!
- Features meaningful decision-making, exploration, problem solving and a constant fight for survival in a world overrun by the undead
- Artwork inspired by the original comic books