Enjoy the beautiful hand-drawn graphics, lose yourself in the original orchestral soundtrack composed by Game Audio Factory (of Furi and the Endless series fame), and go adventuring in the untamed regions of the land of Ascalia! u00a0
Your story begins in somewhat unexpected circumstances. Who would have thought that after your father passed away you would inheritu2026 a wondrous kingdom far, far away? Unfortunately as soon as you arrive in Ascalia you find out the kingdom is drowning in terrible debt. Now, through some good old fashioned adventuring, you have to return your family seat to its former glory, help out your new subjects, and repay the kingdomu2019s massive debt!
Regalia: Of Men And Monarchs is a brand new RPG and a Kickstarter success. It was funded by gamers who, just like us, believe that we need to have more good tactical role-playing games. In the end, it was made to be everything we ourselves want from an honest RPG game.
So, will you defeat all the rats, bandits, monsters, and debt collectors? Or will your ruined kingdom fall into an even worse ruin? If you wonu2019t succeed it will be the worldu2019s first ruined ruin. And thatu2019s just the worst.
- Robust turn-based battles with varied objectives and lots of viable strategies
- 6 various regions to explore, each filled with battles, adventures, bosses and more!
- More than 20 unique characters to meet, recruit or befriend. Foster relationships and create the ultimate team of misfits!
- All you need to be a successful king: town management, diplomacy, expeditions
- A light-hearted story with tons of humour and a fair amount of epicness
- Over 30 hours of gameplay
- Huge replayability factor: you wonu2019t discover all the content in just one playthrough
- Craft new, powerful weapons
- Beautiful graphics with hand-drawn 2D backgrounds
- Orchestral soundtrack composed by Game Audio Factory (Endless Legend, Endless Space, Furi)
- Professional English voice acting
- Samurai dwarves!
Iu2019d really love to draw your attention to Polish Regalia, Final Fantasy Tactics with Persona-esque social links system and humourous storytelling like in the Disgaea series.
The game already looks remarkably polished, featuring tons of great looking art and an already very deep battle system.
The Vertical Slice
If youu2019re a fan of tactical RPGs, this is definitely something to put on your list.