Expansion Update / Special Edition Content
Set twenty years after the close of the original game, players will again be tasked with making tough decisions in the tense conflict enveloping the galaxy. Liam, the leader of the fallen freedom fighter organization Xenolifer, gathers the scattered members of Sgt. Burdenu2019s old unit and embarks on a desperate quest to change the past and prevent the oppressive Constellar Federation from ever coming to power.
The Gods Will Be Watching Collector's Edition includes Gods Will Be Watching, the Gods Will Be Watching official digital soundtrack, a digital art book, and a special Gods Will Be Watching prologue digital comic.
About the GameGods Will Be Watching is a minimalistic u201cpoint and click thrilleru201d centered on despair, commitment, and sacrifice as players face narrative puzzles and moral dilemmas that will affect both the lives of your team and the people youu2019re are sworn to protect. Set against the backdrop of an interstellar struggle, Gods Will Be Watching follows Sgt. Burden and his crew in six tense chapters from hostage situations and wilderness survival to biological weapon prevention and agonizing torture scenarios. Each decision is crucial and players will need to choose between the lives of their team and the saving the world from genocide. There's no good or evil, just decisions, with only you and the gods as a judge to your actions.
- An innovative departure from the traditional point and click adventure taking place in six intimate, tension-filled scenarios linked together through an epic narrative of interstellar espionage.
- Set morals aside as you navigate Sgt. Burden and his team through harrowing predicaments and make decisions that will either save your team or sacrifice their lives for the sake of the mission.
- Solve a wide variety of narrative puzzles and moral dilemmas using your own wits and burden the consequences of your choices. Do you intimidate or comfort your hostages to maintain your tenuous control of the situation? Should you kill the weakest member of your party to save on food for the strong? What is one life worth in the face of annihilation?
- Receive your judgment from the gods upon failure and compare your choices to all other players in the universe over time.
- Over 1,500 beautifully designed sprites tell your story against 15 stunning backgrounds and an emotionally stirring orchestral soundtrack.