Experience the typical features of Italy from behind the wheel. Explore roads leading through the Apennines, where tunnels and bridges alternate with scenic vistas and curvy segments, opening the view to distant horizons. Descend from the height of mountain passes to the shores of the seas, travel from manicured farmland to wilder and more arid places.
The geography and shape of Italy have led to a comparatively high concentration of cities in the Italia map expansion. Local industries contain, among others, famous places like Carrara marble quarries and Europeu2018s largest Steelworks in Taranto.
- 11,500 km of new in-game roads
- 19 new cities, including Rome, Napoli, Palermo
- Unique new 3D-assets
- Realistic junctions including ring roads around big cities
- Many regional industries and companies
- Typical Italian toll gates and signs
- Recognizable landmarks
- Typical Italian architecture
- Improved vegetation for the Mediterranean climate
- Interesting new cargoes added
- New Italia achievements to unlock