The game has been updated to version 1.2.18 with the following changes:
1. The game is now compatible for Ubuntu and SteamOS! The Steam achievements is yet to be fully integrated, but the main game is fully operational.
2. The main game added simplified Chinese language support. The game should auto change the language on first bootup based on your operating system, and you can also manually change them in the main menu settings.
3. Flux's model in the equipment/inventory screen now displays the weapon you equip
4. Juicebox now hides itself during combat
5. The pause menu is revamped with submenus
6. The game engine has upgraded from GameMaker Studio 1.4 to GameMaker Studio 2, which should help with optimization on lower end machines
7. The Mac OS build now uses the default cursor due to an issue with High Sierra update
About the GameTIME Magazine Top 10 Games of 2016
"Usually I can say what a game IS and be done, but it's hard to figure out what Crashlands ISN'T. It's a funny, crafty, fighty, jumpy, makey, adventurey, type... thing. I think they started making a cool game and just couldn't stop. " - Tycho, Penny Arcade
Craft, battle, and quest your way through Crashlands, a story-driven Crafting ARPG overflowing with sass!
Become Flux Dabes, a galactic trucker whose latest shipment gets derailed by a chin-strapped alien menace named Hewgodooko, leaving you stranded on an alien planet. As you hustle to retrieve your packages youu2019ll become enmeshed in a nefarious plot of world domination, which will require all of your wits and both of your glutes to overcome. Learn recipes from the local sentient life, make new friends, uncover ancient secrets and deadly bosses, tame everything and build yourself a home-away-from-home as you learn to thrive on planet Woanope.
Key FeaturesExpansive Crafting System
Unlock over 500 craftable items as you explore the world and learn its secrets!
Self-managing, Infinite Inventory
In Crashlands, your inventory is infinite, manages itself, and retrieves your tools when you need them, so you can focus on adventuring, questing, and building. You'll never have dig through your bag or return to your base to free up inventory space!
RPG-Style Character Progression
Become more powerful through creating ever-more-amazing items! As you grow in power, you can venture to new regions of the world, meet strange characters, discover new stories, and encounter new and interesting enemies.
Learn the attacks of the enemies you encounter, and use your skill, agility, and wits to defeat them! You can even augment your fighting prowess with the power of the dozens of gadgets you can craft. Set your enemies on fire, stun them, slow down time, and more!
Intuitive Base Building
Building a base in Crashlands is so simple it feels like fingerpainting. You can create beautiful, sprawling bases in minutes!
Every creature in Crashlands can become a trusty combat sidekick. Find an egg, incubate it, and hatch your very own adorable or hideous bundle of joy. You can even craft special items to grow and empower them!
Huge World... with Huge Problems
Four sentient races, three continents, an epic bid for the future of the planet, and you - trapped in the middle, trying to deliver your freakin' packages. Take your time to dive into the sidestories of the characters you meet or just rush headlong into making that special delivery. With hundreds upon hundreds of quests, there's a lot to do and discover on planet Woanope!
Don't want the fun to stop? Crashlands is also available on mobile - the exact same game, with your cloud-synced progress - so you never have to stop