Micron began as a game created for Kongregate's 'Project Eden: Experience the Music' game contest, in which it won 2nd place. The judges included Tetsuya Mizuguchi, creator of REZ and LUMINES, and representatives from Ubisoft, Gamespot, and Kongregate.
u201cClassic visual like the Famicon but experiencing the process of sound effects evolving into the music felt really good. The harder the game, the more exciting the music gets u2014 this was blended perfectly.u201d u2014 Tetsuya Mizuguchi
- Test your puzzle-solving skills with 63 levels
- Experience 7 level themes each with unique music and sounds
- Play levels created by the community on the Steam Workshop
- Create your own levels with the included level editor (Windows only)
- Control the game with a mouse, keyboard, or controller u2014 also works on touchscreens
- Supports controller vibration for the Xbox 360 controller (Windows only)