Brand: Canopus Business Management Group
- After ordering, your activation key and download link will be delivered to your registered email ID and can also be found at .in/msg
- Lectures are usually in asynchronous video format and securely hosted in our LMS.
- All online courses are designed to take into consideration the learning experience and the knowledge acquisition of the participant in remote mode. Hence lectures have been segmented and grouped appropriately. For every video lecture, necessary tools, templates, case files, solution keys have been uploaded. Participants can download them on their local drive and practice.
- After every lesson/chapter, a self-assessment quiz is included for the participant to validate his/her knowledge
- The delivery of the training content is by experienced IASSC Accredited Training Associate Instructors.
Format: Download: Registration Code
Legal Disclaimer: 2016 © Canopus Business Management Group. All rights reserved
Operating System: Windows 7
Publisher: Canopus Business Management Group
Details: A good understanding of Six Sigma concept is an indispensable knowledge for today's aspiring professional or B-school student. If you are looking to get yourself up-to-speed on Six Sigma, this course is the best way to do so. This course is uniquely crafted with elaborate examples and applications of Six Sigma concept. Who can take this course? Apt for project managers, team members of six sigma project teams Six Sigma induction of all employees prior to Six Sigma deployment All B-School students Course Features Interactive audio-visual medium with ample manufacturing and service industry examples. Course Duration 20 hours Course Validity 30 Days Canopus Yellow Belt Six Sigma Certification Criteria After taking our course, upon clearing our online assessment, you will receive Canopus Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification that is widely accepted in Industry./